2006-07-08

Prison Break's lack of females


This show is good. The episodes are all clever and cliffhangery. The characters are fine, even kinda interesting – the main character is cute (correct me if I'm wrong but I've heard rumours that he's even hot?). The story is somewhat a mystery, even after the entire first season. There is nothing wrong with this show. But I've got a question; where the hell are the girls?!
    Now, I know the main story takes (or took) place in a prison. For guys. Men. A boy-prison, etc. I also know that they do have two – actually really cute and interesting as characters – women. (And no, I'm not gonna count the vice president/president – don't even go there.) Mhm, I haven't missed that. But... do you really expect me to look at all those guys for fortytwo minutes a week? (Ok, minus the girl time, maybe 30.) I don't hate guys, I'm not one those I-hate-guys dykes, believe me. But do they really expect me to be able to tell all these men apart? Do almost all guys look sort of the same, or is it just me? (Please comment and let me know.)
    And hey, I'm not like, obsessed with hot girls. No really, I'm not. But I don't like having to watch guys (almost only guys), for like an hour a week. It's boring. I'm sorry. I would like this show but, err, two women just isn't enough for an hour long show. Nope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe "A boy-prison", sounds very first school. I like it.

Mikey said...

Heh, weeeell, it is a boy-prison, mhm :P

Anonymous said...

what if it was only two girls? and no boys? ;)

especially if faith and buffy? :P

Mikey said...

lol it feels retarded to answer this again but here we go:

Weeeeell then it might just be my favourite show?

(And Faith and Buffy in a cell together... don't even make me think about it, oh my.. :P )

xxx epo