2006-07-05

Random geekness

For the 100th time. Or 20th. Or at least 10th, for sure, and I'm a kid so I haven't been around that long – and certainly hasn't been a movie freak for that long. But it was definitely at least the tenth time I saw Pulp Fiction, and more than a year had passed since I last saw it. But it still makes me happy that I feel like I can quote every other dialogue, and can't I stop smiling cause of the complete brilliance of this film – complete brilliance, mhm.
    When I was thirteen – ? – and my dad showed me this movie, I fell instantly in love with the character Mia Wallace, and I spent the following six months watching and rewatching everything I could possibly get a hold of that had anything to do with Uma Thurman.
    However – even though Mia still is one of my all time favourite fictional characters – I soon kind of realised that there was more to thi  d I will forever be insanely thankful, you have without a doubt created some of the coolest characters ever – Mia Wallace, Beatrix Kiddo, Elle Driver, Mallory Knox (well, at least written by), Jackie Brown, Jules and Mr.-lots-of-random-colors.

Mhm.

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Well, maybe not hot but, she can't ever look not good. Seriously. :P

epo